This website is operated by the executive committee of Tohoku Region Information Center in 2020 “Tohoku House” (hereinafter referred to as the executive committee). Please be aware of the following items when using the service.
The executive committee may change the contents of this page. Please check the latest contents on this page before using this service.
This website appropriately handles collection, use, and management of personal information in accordance with laws and regulations as follows.
- 1. What is personal information?
- Information such as name, e-mail address, etc., and any information which identifies or can identified a specific individual is defined as “personal information”.
- 2. Collection and management of personal information
- This website will not disclose or release personal information unless there is an agreement made by the person or the website administrator considers it necessary. However, upon a request for disclosure on the basis of applicable laws and regulations, we may disclose the minimum information required. Regarding the management of collected personal information, we will take appropriate measures to prevent leakage, misappropriation, and alteration. Any personal information that is no longer needed will be deleted securely and immediately.
- 3. About IP addresses
- This website uses IP address logs recorded on the web server for purposes of access statistics and security measures. Please note that customers cannot be identified by IP address.
- 5. About access analysis tools
- 6. About encryption processing
- Information exchange on the internet of this website encrypts personal information to prevent data leaks and unauthorized access to third parties by using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) communication technology.
The copyright for all information such as text, photos, illustrations, etc. on this website belongs to the executive committee or its information provider. However, the copyright for some images are owned by the original authors. If you wish to use the contents of this site beyond the scope of "private use" or "quotation", as permitted by copyright law, please contact the executive committee.
About the links
In principle, you are welcome to link to this website, as we would like visitors to our site to help raise awareness of Tohoku House and help spread our information. However, the use of inline frames and direct links to images are prohibited. In addition, the following links from sites are not allowed. If you receive a request to delete a link from the executive committee, please do so immediately.
- Anything that may be misleading or provide false information to the viewer
- Any slander or defamation of the executive committee or a third party
- Anything that infringes or may infringe on the copyright of the executive committee, third parties, or other intellectual property rights
- Anything that infringes or may infringe the property, honor, personality rights, or privacy of the executive committee or a third party
A banner for use as a link has been created. Please save the following images and use them when linking to this website.
All company names, service names, product names, etc. posted on this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective company or organization. For the convenience of explanation, this website may include product names, organization names, etc., however, no infringement of those trademark rights is intended.
The accuracy of the information on this website has been carefully reviewed in advance to ensure the accuracy, however, there is no guarantee of the accuracy or reliability of the posted contents. Please note that we are not liable for any damage caused by using the information on this website. In addition, other sites and services linked to pages on this website are operated under the rules and policies for personal information which may differ from this website. This website does not guarantee the safety of personal information provided by customers on these links. We do not bear any obligation or responsibility for providing personal information.